How To Change Battery To Percentage On iPhone 12 Pro / Mini
iPhone is one of the most powerful and popular mobile brands in every region of the world, and its device features are super cool and simple for everyone. But most people are confused and want to know a solution that How To Change Battery To Percentage on iPhone 12. There are multiple ways through which you can change the battery into percentage on any iPhone device, especially on iPhone 12 mini, 12, and 12 pros.
How do easily change the battery percentage on iPhone 12?
With the below steps, you can easily change the battery to percentage on iPhone 12 or in other versions such as iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone 12 pro.
1. Swipe the top left corner of your iPhone device screen, and go to Control center.
2. In the Control Center, next to the battery indicator from here you can change the iPhone battery percentage.
3. That’s it, from here you can easily change the battery percentage of your iPhone_12.
4. Also, there are other options through which you change battery percentage, such as widgets.
How you can change the battery percentage of the iPhone 12 using widgets?
There is not only one option on iPhone through which you can change battery percentage, through widgets you can also change the battery percentage permanently. Do you want to change the battery percentage on iPhone12 permanently in the form of the widget? If yes, then thankfully there is the easiest solution for that:
1. You just need to tap on the screen of your iPhone 12 and hold any empty/blank space on the iPhone home screen.
2. Click on the “+” icon, to open the widget picker.
3. Then in the third step, you need to search for the “Batteries”, which is a built-in batteries widget on every iPhone device.
4. In the final step, you need to choose the format of the battery like percentage and add it to your iPhone 12 widget screen.
Keep in mind that battery widgets are really attractive and super simple for everyone, who wants to use iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone 12 pro. It will change your battery percentage more prominently on every iPhone device. The latest version of iOS 12 has three different formats of battery, in which the first format offers you a basic square but in the next two formats, you will get full battery percentage numbers.
What is the best method to change the battery percentage on iPhone 12?
There are multiple ways through which you will get the battery percentage of your iPhone 12, but the batteries widget is ideal for everyone who wants to know the battery status in the percentage. With the help of the batteries widget, you will get three different distinct styles of battery status, through which you can easily pick your battery percentage on the widget screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the battery percentage on the iPhone work permanently?
Answer. Yes, it will work more prominently when you use the Batteries widget on your iPhone 12 device, or in another version like iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 pro.
2. Which method is simple to change the battery percentage of the iPhone 12?
Answer. There are lots of ways through which you can change or know the battery percentage of your iPhone_12, but using Control Center and batteries widget is more useful and super easy for everyone.